- New Arrivals
Abelini prides itself on its superior Jewellery, skilfully and carefully crafted to last a lifetime and more.
All our Jewellery is fit for normal wear and tear. Metals used in jewellery making are soft and malleable so that it can be crafted to the precision needed. They need care to make sure that they last a lifetime. Please read some of the standard care needed to protect your jewellery.x
1. Remove jewellery before showering or washing. Soap can cause a film to form on jewellery, making it dull.
2. There are a number of commercial cleaning products available to clean jewellery available in your local superstore.
3. A soft chamois cloth is an effective and inexpensive way to keep jewellery clean and polished.
4. Don’t ever use toothpaste to clean jewellery.
5. Be careful of chlorine. Chlorine, especially at high temperatures, can permanently damage and discolour jewellery.
6. Do not wear gold while using chlorine bleach.
7. Do not wear gold while in a swimming pool or hot tub.
8. You can remove tarnish with jewellery cleaner. After brushing simply rinse with lukewarm water and leave to dry.
9. Always clean earring hooks with an alcohol swab before wearing new earrings.
10. Apply make-up, hair spray and perfume before putting on jewellery. The chemicals in these products will damage the finish of the precious metal and could damage the gemstones.